Here's what's happening right now (last update: 10/31/16).
Here's what has my attention, to the exclusion of everything else (two burners).
- Meaningful relationships
- Meaningful work (see projects below)
Here's what I'm working on.
- Writing (under my own name and the two "libraries" below)
- Rock Your Genius
- Chicken Shit Conquers the Planet (Yes.) :)
- Flying (I moonlight as a flight attendant.)
Other facts about the current situation.
- I read every spare second (not enough for my liking, but still), and the books that have my attention right now mostly have to do with INFJ personality. (My weirdness goes beyond what I originally thought, soooo very beyond.)
- I've been entertaining the idea of getting back into dog training and/or foster care work. Deliberating.
Here's how I may be able to help you.
- I can write a guest post for your blog.
- I can be a guest on your podcast.
And if you have or know of someone who has any of the following, I'd love to hear from you!
- I'm curious about other INFJs, so if you are one or know one, shoot me an email.
And if you'd just like to say hi, that's okay, too.